Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dragon's Tear

So this is a bit confusing and I'm not sure how all this blogging works, but we'll try this out and see how up to date I can keep it. :)

Just added Dragon's Tear to the new drawings section.

She's a drawing I've been working on for the last year on and off.  Just wanted to do something with more of a story telling kind of feel, and I needed some dragon's. Her amulet is the Dragon's Tear.

I'll be painting her shortly, but I need to upgrade my photoshop program since I seem to have lost the original disc and license.  $700.00 down the drain. If anyone's got an old copy of Photoshop 7 or above they want to get rid of for cheap I'm in the market for a copy I can register.  Elements just doesn't cut it.

Still not quite ready to start selling anything yet. I'll be back up soon I promise.  Just have a lot of work to scan and upload and prep for digital archiving.  I almost have all my printers back up and running.  Which honestly was the most costly and important part of getting back into business.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see you comming back, you, and your art have been missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JudyAnn! It's been too long that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you to get back into it, Brandy...I might be able to talk Joe into a commission lol....and when are you coming home to visit?? I miss you!

    xoxox
    kris

    ReplyDelete